- Berkswell sheep’s cheese - our world famous local cheese from Ram Hall in Berskwell. Nutty and sweet it is highly prized by lovers of good cheese.
- Marlow and Kelsey Lane - both soft, mould ripened sheep’s cheeses also from Ram Hall.
- Sparkenhoe Red Leicester - a lovely firm and tasty handmade traditional cheese made on the farm just over the county border in Leicestershire.
- Warwickshire Truckle - a traditional cheese made by Fowlers Dairy to a traditional 75 year old recipe - this creamy textured cheese with a mild nutty flavour is a firm favourite with connoisseurs of cheese.
- Warwickshire Truckle with Cracked Black Pepper – the same cheese with the addition of a layer of cracked pepper topped with a sprinkling of ground pepper.
- Colston Bassett Stilton - the King of cheeses, a deep crumbly and richly textured pasteurised cow’s milk blue cheese handmade on the Nottingham Leicestershire border.
- Cropwell Bishop Stilton- Superb organic award winning stilton from the beautiful Vale of Belvoir.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07906 174 601